ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Friday, May 13, 2005

tulips



One of the reason why I enjoy blogging is that many bloggers have inspired me to go back in the things I enjoyed doing before - like drawing, sketching and taking pictures and even tried to make poems which i have never done. anyway, you can bear with me....here is my second so far.

behold the tulips!
beautiful as they are
they bring gladness endlessly.
they bring sunshine to a spring with no sun
they give life to a dry and hopeless garden
it may be gone for the rest of the seasons
and yet, it always come back
in every spring where the hope
for a better garden lasts forever


 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home