ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Monday, May 09, 2005

My favorite Bush


Two weeks ago, I volunteered to use the lawn mower and I didn't realized that it was harder than I thought. My husband was recuperating from his back pain and I wasn't comfortable looking at the tall grass in the front yard, that is why I said I was sure it was not hard to handle. My husband said, there was something wrong with the motor that If he starts it that I should not let go until I finished. And there I was, almost crying because I can feel some pain in my arms and shoulder and yet, I said to myself that I have to finished it. Imagine, I have to hopped in the bed just after dinner because I was so tired. In the picture above is a part of our garden and on the center is my favorite yellow bush tree. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home