ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

welcome me with open arms!

I created this blog because I like taking pictures of flowers and I got tons of pictures of the flowers and trees I like and those in my garden. I am not an expert in gardening but I am trying to learn more about it. We had a little garden when I was little. Our house is surrounded by a plant called San Francisco. It looks like it was a bush plant. We also have a not so tall Poinsettia tree in the front yard. The front of the house was a big fields where we fly kites during summer and when the tall grass have been taken out. It was a pity that after some years they decided to extend our house and removed the front and back yard. We have a tree story building without any sight of any plant at all. My mother could have been sad. I hope to find pictures of our old house and maybe if I can that I will make an article about it. I hope you will come again and visit my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home