ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

beans


I have planted them more than a week ago. I have to move them to the green house soon. I just read that beans should be directly planted in the soil because their roots doesn't want to be disturb and its should be free of weeds. My green thumb is being challenged here and let us see if I can make them grow. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

    The amazing thing is that many plants thrive without hothouses, without added fertilizer or water. Trust yourself. Your thumb will green up just like the beans. I'd almost given up on my coleus seeds, but they just needed a bit more warmth!

     
  • At 1:16 AM , Blogger isay said...

    It is true what you have said. During my first experience of gardening, I would take everything out in the garden only to realize that plants doesn't grow at the same time. Thanks for visiting or rather it would be nice if you can visit my site again. Have a nice day!

     
  • At 11:46 AM , Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

    Thanks for your comments... HOW TACTFUL! As I learn more Photoshop, I hope i can layer/splice the good parts of things together... And, of course, learn to do better originals. Glad you like the bear.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home