ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Monday, July 11, 2005

today's flowers


this flowers stood so high and alone in front of the window facing our gate. I like it so much! This afternoon, I went to the city's park and sat, lied down and had finished some sketches while facing a beautiful lake surrounded by trees and flowers with a little bridge. The lake is full of ducks and and birds flying around. There were lots of people sunbathing on the other side of the lake and some couples sitting on benches and were kissing I was so sleepy because I lied down under the sun surrounded with trees. .  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home