ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

summer warmth


The sun is radiantly shining today. I had to finish cutting the bushes where my stepdaughter left off two days ago. I had a little mass (forgot the medical term for it)on my underarm two days ago and it was painful. I thought I had some infection somewhere. Anyway, yesterday my friend visited me and we had a nice time cooking spaghetti and talking and eating vegetables salad and fresh cherries and making strawberry shakes. and enough time to sit down under the sun beside my good smelling roses in the garden. I gave her a boquet of fresh flowers from our garden and made one for myself. I hope you like the pictures.
 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home