ang aking hardin isay banner 14 FEB 2008 5

My garden. i have lots of garden in my life--my garden of flowers, my garden of friends and my garden of loveones.

Friday, October 19, 2007

The city of London


Kindly click the image ENlarge. One of those gloomy day in the city of London.
Oh, London is a man's town, there's power in the air;
And Paris is a woman's town, with flowers in her hair;
And it's sweet to dream in Venice,
and it's great to study Rome;
But when it comes to living,
there is no place like home.
---Henry Van Dyke
In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. When we are ill...we do not ask for the handsomest physician, or the most eloquent one."---Plato (Ancient Greek Philosopher, 428 BC-348 BC)
Every city is a living body.
---St. Augustine, City of God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home